Date of Last Revision: February 13, 2023
Information We Collect.
We may get information about you in a range of ways:
Information You Give Us. Some features of Our Services require that you have an account. You will be required to share personal information during the account creation process (such as name, phone number, address, password and email or to use certain interactive features currently developed and not yet developed.
Information We Get From Others. Our Services are purchased by a client, who is typically a property manager, property owner or building manager with authority to provide services to a certain set of residences (“Your Property Manager”). Your Property Manager may provide your personal information according to the Agreements you have signed with Your Property Manager.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your device. When using Our Services, we may log your device’s operating system type, language, browser type (where applicable), the website you visited before browsing to Our Service (where applicable), items you viewed, how long you spent on a particular item, mobile device IDs, access times, and information about your use of and actions on Our Services.
Cookies. On our website, may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience in Our Services. This type of information is collected to make Our Services more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
A Note on Credit Card Information: We do not collect or store your credit card information. Credit card information you provide, if any, is processed by a third party payment processor selected by Your Property Manager. For more information on this third party processor, you can contact us at the address below or you can contact Your Property Manager.
Use of Information
We may use your personal information to:
- operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- to enforce our Terms of Service; and
- provide and deliver products and services you or Your Property Manager’s request.
Sharing of Information
We will share any Information You Give Us with Your Property Manager.
We may share your personal information:
- With third parties who need it to do work for us or provide a portion of Our Services to you. For example, we use third parties (collectively “Third Parties”) to process orders, provide mailing list services and provide SMS messaging services. We advise that you read any and all Third Parties’ privacy policies referenced in this Policy or expressly referenced in Our Services. As of the date above, we share information with the following Third Parties (though Our Services may include requests to share your information with additional Third Parties). Next to each, is a link to their respective Privacy Policies:
- Sendgrid: https://www.twilio.com/legal/privacy
- Twilio: https://www.twilio.com/legal/privacy
- Samsung SmartThings: https://www.smartthings.com/privacy
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes, including but not limited to (i) as required by law, (ii) when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, or legal process served to Iosync, LLC or its affiliates, (iii) if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law or (iv) in an emergency (this includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person).
- If we go through a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets. Your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your information.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Information from Children
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information online from children under the age of 13. We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 18 without parental consent. If you believe we have wrongfully collected information about any child, or if you would like your child’s information removed from Our Services, please contact us.
Other Users, Public Information
Information Choices And Changes
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from Our Service with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how Our Service works for you.